- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that it has acquired or of any other contract between both;
- To fulfill obligations derived from our legal relationships that arise with you when contacting us to share your opinions, complaints and suggestions;
- Respond to the requests that you make us;
- Likewise, within the relationship between you and us, it will be understood to provide you with information about ELENCAPRI's products, the sending of commercial communications through emails, telephone calls, SMS messages and other electronic or physical means of communication that are appropriate and relevant to fulfill this purpose.
- In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes detailed below.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent and detect the improper use of the Platform, for example, during the purchase and return process, as well as potential fraud against you and / or against Us. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent or we detect abnormal behavior with indications of fraudulent use of our functionalities, products and services, this treatment may have consequences such as blocking the transaction or canceling your user account.
- For billing purposes and to make the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on the Platform available to you.
- Personalize the services we offer you and be able to make recommendations based on your interaction with ELENCAPRI on the Platform and the analysis of your user profile (for example, based on your purchase and browsing history).
- Data enrichment: When we obtain your personal data from various sources, we may combine it in certain circumstances in order to improve our understanding of your needs and preferences in relation to our products and services (including the purposes of analysis, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improvement of interaction with our customers).
BECM SOLUCIONES TECNOLÓGICAS, S.A.P.I. DE C.V., with address at Matanzas 755 Col. Lindavista Norte, Gustavo A. Madero CP. 07300, Mexico City, as responsible for the database, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO rights). If necessary, we may request a copy of any of your official identifications. In the event that you decide to exercise said ARCO rights and that as part of the personal data that you have provided us with the email, we would appreciate it if the aforementioned communication would specifically state that circumstance, indicating the email address with respect to which it is exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. Likewise, we carefully inform you that you, or your legal representative, may exercise any of the ARCO rights, as well as revoke your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. For your request to proceed, it is essential to complete all the information that we set out below, which will be used to prove your identity, as indicated in articles 32, 34 and 35 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of the Individuals (LFPDPPP).
You may limit the use and / or disclosure of your personal data by sending your request to the email email@example.com. The requirements to prove your identity, as well as the procedure to meet your request, will be governed by the same criteria indicated in the previous section. In the event that your request is appropriate, we will register it in our internal exclusion list in order for you to stop receiving our promotions.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the site or the person responsible for the website or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.